We are committed to protecting your right to personal privacy. This notice is to explain the type of information we collect on this web site (the “Site”) and how we use this information. This Policy also explains the choices that you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
By using this web site you are deemed as agreeing to use of these details as described in this Policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- 1- name and job title
- 2- contact information including email address and phone number
- 3- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- 1- Internal record keeping;
- 2- We may use the information to improve our services;
- 3- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- 4- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. For this purpose, we will not hold your personal data for any longer than is reasonable. Further, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction. Nevertheless, any personal data submitted by you is at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Us
Accident Injury Helpline Limited Company Number 7712485 is incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company,that the company is limited by shares,and the situation of its registered office 12A- Portland House Arnison Avenue High Wycombe HP13 6DQ in England and Wales.
AIHL is Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.